New Music! Dedicated to Cuba, and my cousin the late Nelson Molinet Espino - RIP

As some know I've made music for a long time, and not all good, not all great. Some were aimed to try and tell a story from which I was Driven to be on trying and learning how to make music, and doing podcasting over the years I learned to produce, record, and do a bunch of things mostly on my own and when in the 90s I was lucky to do studio time for a few tracks with a few buddies like Carlos Delgado, Gary Barrientos, David Amada, and others who all produce music, and are much better at it than myself back then and now. But from time to time I do like to make something even at my age and health issues I dable in music. This week soon also marks the birthday of my now late cousin Nelson Molinet Espino who died in 2023 and his birthday was 09-27-1964 so this song both in English, and Spanish is dedicated to my cousin. We all miss him, and wish he could still be here.

:






Rumble:


No comments:

Post a Comment


Angel Espino - YouTube

Inside Tha Jackals Head ™

At the movies with Host Angel Espino

Skywatchers Radio TV - YouTube

Ufology Exposed

The Round Table Show



 




Angel Espino aka Tha JackaL. Powered by Blogger.